Your silhouette is SILHOUETTE X
You have a nice balanced silhouette. Your shoulders and hips are in alignment and waist size is slim. The feminine ideal shape! But beware: this harmony can quickly be lost if you do not choose the right clothes.
To add value : respect the lengths and widths of your body to avoid unbalancing the proportions of your figure.
- Wrap sweaters
- Tailored collars
- Fitted jackets, natural shoulders
- The Saharan jackets
- Straight, flared or draped skirts
- Curved dresses that hug your figure
- Cross-dresses or blouses
- Trench coats
- Bustier and corsets
- Straight jackets
- The pinafore dresses
- Circular cut below the knee skirts
- Raglan sleeves
- Massive pumps without personality
- The harem pants (unless you properly coordinate)
- Massive prints in bright colors
See my looks suggestions on Pinterest
For other tips and advice on your letter visit my book AVEC STYLE LaPresse Publishing.